Master the art of Win-Win Selling
so you can prosper
without manipulating anyone,
depleting your energy or self-esteem,
or compromising your integrity.
If you're a coach, consultant, healer or service provider (who cherishes your clients and uses words like "Purpose")...
... and you've invested the time, energy, and bravery required to establish an authentic, dream-driven business – you already know how to use your powers for good. But, do you know how to use them for profit? And better yet, do you know how to make your ideal clients excited to buy?
Time and time again, I've seen tenacious, brilliant, heart-centered folks just like you shut down their businesses - and their dreams! - because of one pesky hurdle: sales.
They don't ask enough, so they don't get enough, so they can't provide enough without it costing too much of themselves.
But little did they know, the very empathy, introversion, integrity, and passion that make them dread "the money moment" are actually the keys to a long, prosperous career with raving fans and lasting impact!
Heart-centered people like you run away from sales like their business is on fire - and it isn't their fault.
If you're found our Academy, you've likely been driven here by some very crappy teachers - whether it was the swindler who sold you your least favorite car, or the guru you paid big bucks to teach you how to get ahead.
This is how they define sales:
- Sales - the process of arm-twisting, manipulating, convincing, and demeaning people to get what you want - no matter what they need.
- You - money-hungry, greedy trickster with mouths to feed and yachts to buy.
- Your Potential Clients - wussy weaklings who desperately need you, would be lucky to have you, and have no clue what they want or need.
- Objections - excuses, excuses, excuses, unless they are broke - and who wants to help broke folks? Eww.
- Closing the Deal - one final arm-twist before you move on to the next transaction - oops, I mean client.
And this is how we do:
- Sales - the opportunity to solve a problem for someone using your gifts, talents, resources, and hard work.
- You - ally, mentor, captain, coach, person who has walked through hell and lived to tell the tale.
- Your Potential Clients - real people with real needs who are navigating them alone and yearning for change.
- Objections - moments to dig deeper and find a mutually beneficial outcome; chances to involve other deciders and find the win-win-win.
- Closing the Deal - an exchange of money for your talent, time, energy and wits; the foundation of a long-lasting beeee-u-tiful relationship.
You got into this business to help others – to brighten days and change lives. Of course you'd run from harmful practices and nasty manipulations!
But, my dearest do-gooders, I'm here to show you an infinitely kinder way to sell.
Sell As Your Best Self!
The Non-Sleazy Sales Academy is specifically designed to harness the gifts and personality you already have!
(You heard me right, introverts & empaths!) PLUS! It's
Powered by 1:1 support from Annie P. herself
You'll have unlimited access to not 1, not 2, but 3 of Annie's best programs:
Sales for Empaths,
The Four Buyer Types,
Repackage Your Brilliance: The Low-Ticket Revolution.
At the bare-minimum you will learn:
- How to forge a sales-identity for yourself that is completely aligned with your ethics, integrity, and heart.
- How to use your people skills and compassion to connect with your ideal clients instantly and deeply – without violating your own boundaries or theirs.
- How to stay in the game when objections are hurled at you, no's come too quickly, or maybes take foreeeeeeeever - no arm-twisting required.
- How to radiate gooey-trustworthy-goodness in your sales copy and written communication, for times when face-to-face just isn't possible (or necessary).
- How to close sales in a way that not only makes both sides damn-near giddy, but sets the foundation for long-term fandom.
At the bare-minimum you will receive:
- 572 minutes of video teachings (that's 9.5 hours, y'all.)
- 14 worksheets meant to be used again and again (4 of which can be filled-in digitally - no printer required!)
- 16-question self-assessment to remind you of your value, strengths, and style
- 3 proven closing techniques
- 30 downloadable transcripts
- 16 sales call cheatsheets
- an ever-growing library of workshops and specialty trainings
- exclusive trainings from Annie P's favorite minds
- a glaring lack of fluffy, filler content
And we'll drive it home, together, with plenty of practice, practice, practice so you never have to sell alone again...
Morning and Evening calls every Tuesday - to prep you for whatever sales obstacles lie ahead!
Get feedback on your pitch and offer and role-play through objection handling and closing techniques.
You haven't truly lived until you've played Objection Roulette.
Ask Annie Absolutely Anything (sales-related) and soak up peer-support.
The Unstuck and Unstoppable process (a Coach Jennie creation!) is designed to deliver the exact feedback you want - and only that feedback.
Tuition and Fees:
Let's keep it 100!
You set your own graduation date.
Leave us whenever it's best for you -
no questions, no guilt.
Now, in case you're understandably wondering...
Who the heck are you, Annie P. Ruggles? How are you to lead us?
Once upon a time, I was a little girl who would sob when I saw "Going Out of Business" signs.
Who grew in to a service-provider who just wanted to make people "happy."
Who learned the hard way that being likable is not a guarantee of being profitable.
Who has watched client, after client, after client spend oodles of time on marketing, branding, positioning, networking, Facebooking, and more - only to fail at the finish line.
I'm also the daughter of an award-winning motivational speaker and an always-ahead-of-his-time business strategist, and the granddaughter of a perspicacious wordsmith, a singing waiter, a cafeteria caterer with a raving fan base, and here's the kicker - a legendary used-car salesman.
Yep, you heard me. That's him - with the rolled up sleeves among all the suits like, "I'm gonna work hard to get you the best deal."
My grandpa, Fred "Berfle" Keller, worked his way from non-English-speaking mechanic up to a top salesman in the golden age of customer service. And when he died in the early 2000s, people he sold cars to in the 1950s, 60s, and 70s saw his name in the paper and came to his funeral to reminisce about how honest, noble, and reliable he was. And he sold used cars, y'all. Imagine if he had been able to sell the life-changing, power-giving opportunities you provide!
Burned by puny programs or greedy gurus in the past? Here's how this time is different.
I know that every dollar a small business earns is a treasure. I would never, ever offer a flimsy, basic training only to up-sell the real goods. I couldn't dare call myself non-sleazy if I did.
This Academy is fully guaranteed for those who show up and do the work - I am so certain of its value that if you watch the modules, try the exercises, join the group calls, and don't believe it was worth every penny you paid, I'll make it right. And remember, you can leave the nest whenever you're ready. No long term commitment required but lifers welcome!